Ed Zunda’s signature Awake frame is as agile as a butterfly and as sturdy as an ox, the ultimate blend of modern, responsive geometry and dependable, time-proven frame building technology. Ed's first requests were a 13" slammed rear end, a steeper 75.5 degree headtube, and a 11.75" bottom bracket. The back end was beefed up with 6mm invest casted dropouts, which use a specially designed shape that gives ample clearance for pegs and hub guards, even with the rear wheel slammed all the way back. Includes lifetime guarantee.
- Frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Extruded top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Dent resistant rear triangle allows clearance for a 20 x 2.5" tire
- CNC machined seat and chainstay bridges
- Top and down tube gussets
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing Japanese, drilled for removable brake mounts|
|Headset||CNC machined and heat-treated, integ. headset, drilled for gyro tabs|
|Axles||6mm investment cast, heat treated drop outs|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB width: 74mm, height: 11.75 ", CNC machined and heat-treated|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Matte Translucent Red / 21.15-inch||04055822033190||2001030617||QBP-FM5959|