Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
Whisky's No.9 RD+ is an all-road fork designed for versatility with abundant tire clearance, up to 700x38c or 650x47c. Hidden and removable fender mounts make this fork all season capable. - 12mm Thru Axle - Flat Mount Disc Brake - Tapered Steerer Tube - 700x38c/650x47c clearance
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Whisky's No.9 CX Flat Mount is the updated version of the original No.9 CX fork. Building on the precise tracking and braking performance of their original, they've pushed performance even further with this fork. Lighter weight, updated fitment and clean lines make for a supremely capable fork. - 12mm Thru Axle - Flat Mount Disc Brake - Tapered Steerer Tube - 700x42c/650x47c clearance - Hidden, Removable Fender Mounts
$18.00 - $43.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Slides over upper fork legs to prevent frame/fork contact - Works on 35mm boXXers only
All-City's cantilever cross fork sports a lugged, bi-plane fork crown, matching fork ends, tapered double-butted legs, and a straight-blade design. Standard cross offset and axle-to-crown make this an ideal replacement fork for any cross bike. The entire fork is E.D. dipped for rust proofing, then done up in a nice black powdercoat. It's lovely, functional, and guaranteed to make you the life of the party. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly double butted tapered fork blades, bi-plane lugged crown, and matching fork ends - Axle to Crown Measurement: 395mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer length: 300mm - Tire Clearance: 38c - Spacing: 100mm
Following input from WeThePeople flatland riders Waldemar Fatkin and Dustyn Alt, the Utopia Fork is reborn for 2018 and now features zero degrees of offset to suit technical flatland riders who need a bombproof fork. The smooth tapered legs and extra strong slotted dropout design make this thing the perfect zero offset fork for flatland riders wanting to put their fork through some serious abuse. Available with or without brake mounts depending on what side of the century you started riding. - Full liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 M2 Chromoly - Fully CNC'd steerer, single butted - Integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing - Laser cut and CNC'd, 5mm, 4130 CrMo, heat-treated for 3/8'' (10mm) axle - 7075-T6 alloy top bolt, M24 thread, 3/8” socket wrench fitment
$685.00 - $715.00
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Axle-to-Crown: 365mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 120mm - Steerer Length: 200mm - Steerer Size: 1-inch
The carbon fork from All-City's awesome Thunderdome frameset is now available separately. It’s light, stiff, and drilled for a brake. - Material: carbon fiber with aluminum steerer tube - Axle to Crown Measurement: 371mm - Offset: 30mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 25c - Brakes: short reach caliper (39mm - 49mm)
The Cutthroat carbon fork is full of features, ready for any adventure. - Full Carbon fork, tapered steerer - Fits 29 x 3.0" tires - Three-Pack mounts - Crown light mount - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
The Plus size category is brand new, and Manitou has already improved it. That’s because their Magnum fork is standard equipment on debut Plus rides from some of the world’s most accomplished manufacturers. The Magnum is specifically tuned to maximize the rolling inertia of the larger tire patch. Translated, it means Magnum will make your Plus riding experience smooth and predictable. Pioneering a dynamic front suspension in this category is just one more, big fat example of Manitou's commitment to excellence. - Clearance for up 3.3-inch-wide tires - 120mm version internally adjustable to 140mm travel with included spacers, while 100mm version is internally adjustable to - 80mm with included spacers - Dorado air spring system - 1.5” Tapered steerer - 48mm (27.5") / 51mm (29") offset - Post Mount 180mm brakes - 34mm stanchions, alloy steerer - QR15 axle - Requires a 15x110mm hub
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is a versatile fork for your 26-inch wheeled bike. Crafted from 4130 chromoly steel, it provides a compliant ride that's suspension corrected for excellent handling. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, you're set to mount the brakes you want.
Super responsive and impressively light, Origin-8's Ultim8 Full Carbon Fork allows mountain bikes to float up climbs and slice corners like being stuck to rails. It features a full carbon crown, steerer, and dropouts for astounding control and maximum vibration damping. Tipping the scales at just 610 grams, it's a sure way to shave weight off your mountain bike.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
The Makwa fork is Salsa's fat bike race fork. Lightweight and stripped of extras, its thru-axle design boosts stiffness and aids in solid tracking on the trail. This fork is spec’d on Salsa's 2014 Beargrease bikes, and is also fully compatible with their 2014 Mukluk frames. - Axle-to-Crown Length: 483mm - Brake Type: Disc - Brake Usage F/R: Front - Color: Black - S.H.I.S. Crown Race Diameter: 40 - Fork Rake: 51mm - Front Axle Type: 15mm thru - Front Axle Size: 15 x 171L, TP=1.5, TL=10 - Front Hub Spacing: 142mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 260mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 720g - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0–5.0" tires and 29+ tires
The Bearpaw fatbike fork features Salsa's Three-Pack mounts for mounting Anything Cages or water bottle cages. Supported by an alloy tapered steerer tube, paired with carbon fiber legs that support a 150mm thru-axle. - Compatible with all 26 x 4.0 - 5.0" tires and 29+ tires - Post mount for 160mm rotos (180mm max.) - Alloy steerer tube with Carbon fork blades - 15x150mm thru-axle dropouts (Thru-axle included) - Axle to Crown Length: 483mm - Crown Race: 40 - Offset: 51mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260mm - Wheel Size Compatibility: 26" Fat , 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 5
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page